Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bumpers


I finally finished the project I've been procrastinating: Bumpers for the boy-themed nursery. The fabrics I chose aren't strictly masculine- but it's really cute in my humble opinion. Making this set was much easier than the first set I did, I guess it helps when you know what you're doing. I will model the nursery stuff once I set up the crib- which I am delaying as long as possible (craft room is soon to be baby room - which presents the problem of not knowing what to do with all my fabric, batting, etc.)

3 comments:

melisgm said...

youre humble opinion is validated with my not so humble opinion. lol I love them.

Anonymous said...

oh i love these! so cute.

wishesUT said...

Very cute for a baby boy (and as the mother of three boys I consider myself an expert). Babies grow up so fast you'll be packing away the crib bumper before you know it! Yikes!