Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Dresden Lane Designs Etsy Shop


After months of hard work, I am finally launching my Etsy store.  Photography and graphic design are not strong talents of mine but I've done my best to create a nice space on Etsy to showcase my handmade items.  Right now, it's all kind of a mix of things for sale: patchwork dish towels, coasters, crayon wallets, chalkboard roll ups, and all of those pillows and mini quilt made with reclaimed needlework.  Hopefully within the next 1-2 weeks, I can reveal my new and improved marker totes too.  

I will continue to make quilts and clothing for my family and share them here, I am definitely not ready to give up all of my "personal" sewing.  

Here's a sampling of what I have to offer in my Etsy store:








Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Love the new banner! Best of luck with the new shop! Your items are cute and useful so I'm sure you'll do great!!

MalinisQuilts said...

You did a great job on the graphic design😍! And your shop is lovely with beautiful products💖! Good luck!

Sherri Riley said...

What beautiful things! I've been secretly following you for a while and finally set myself for a comment lol
Being on parental leave from dissertation writing service reviews I am just learning how to sew and it seems to me I will never be able to do such neat and amazing things as you do. Ahh..