Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keepsake Quilting

My good friend and I took a trip up to Lake Winnepesaukee to visit the famous "Keepsake Quilting" store. I was VERY impressed with their fabric selection. The only thing that was kind of a bummer was that they didn't necessarily have the fabrics listed in their catalog at their actual store. But they had an awesome policy of giving you free shipping if you ordered from the catalog at the store- I've been gathering up various prints for a Taxi by Timeless Treasures quilt and I finally got my last print from them. So these were my purchases from the day:

A darling fat quarter set of the Sock Monkey series:

And some fabric for a Christmas present, a purse, and a sewing themed quilt I am planning. Isn't it so cool how they fold the fabric for you like this?


2 comments:

kanewoman said...

Laurie this is Sister Kane - I stalk your blog and love to see what you are up to creatively. You make beautiful things - you are awesome!

Dresden Lane said...

thank you so much! Glad to hear from you. Hope you and your family are doing well!