Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quilt Square Exchange Part II

Here is the original block I had to copy for October's quilt block exchange. A country version of Jacob's ladder:The lady provided a "Nifty Notions" ruler that was quite helpful in making the triangle parts. I definitely procrastinated this small project- I made it the night before the meeting. I won't be able to do that with the next block.... Wait till you see it! I will post pictures soon.
Here they are together: I don't think I did the greatest job.... But I am still technically a beginner......


I have a lot to catch up on here. Last week's quilt meeting was a blast- it was an auction of everyone's castoff unfinished projects, unused fabric, books, and tools. If I had more money- I would've gotten a lot more than I did. But I was able to come home with an unfinished baby quilt I absolutely adore. I will post about that later this week.

No comments: