Friday, May 01, 2009

Confession

There was another reason why I didn't post too much in late January and most of February. I had barely found out that I was pregnant and immediately started making the baby stuff! I know I am crazy, but I am pretty determined to not learn the gender of the baby until he or she is born. (Hey, there are only a few really great surprises in life). So I have until late Sept to make all of the boy and girl themed stuff.... Two of the baby quilts I have already posted pictures of are intended for that purpose.

Here's some burp cloths and baby bibs I made a while ago. The pint is really bright and busy, so it's hard to tell that I did an applique cherry on each one. It was a fun, easy project.

The picture below is a very time comsuming project that I am dreading to repeat for the boy themed nursery...... bumpers! They look like they might be easy, but they are a lot of work! I am happy with how they came out, they will model better when setup in the crib.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Laurie, that's exciting news - congratulations!!

Melinda Shaha said...

Congratulations! What a lucky kid! I am so excited for you and Nick - you will be such a great mom!