Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crafty Yard Sale Finds

Yard sale season has started again- I am excited but sad to see my Saturdays of sleeping in as a thing of the past.... A couple weeks ago, I was thrilled to get this vintage quilt top for only $6- it's in excellent condition with no tears, stains, or funky smell..... :) At the same yard sale, I found 19 of these log cabin quilt squares. They are already quilted with a backing, so I am not sure how I will put them all together.......
I forgot to take a picture, but I also was so happy to find a TON of vintage buttons for $8. It was a yard sale I almost didn't go to because viewing from my car, the sale looked like a ton of junk- but when I told the lady what I was looking for, she went back into her house and came out with a sack full of sorted buttons and another jar- full!

No comments: