Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Presents

I received some really pretty Heather Ross Mendocino prints about a month ago for my b-day: (I asked for these because Ross is stopping her design of fabrics indefinitely and I also wanted to challenge myself by working with a different kind of color scheme than I usually gravitate to. This fabrics is SO soft!) Nick also generously gave me a mix of prints I asked for as well as some patterns. I also received my first jelly roll.
It's funny how within the last year- all's I want to shop for, buy, or receive as a gift is FABRIC. There was a time in my life when I was all about clothes, shoes, books, etc.- or even times when I couldn't think of anything I really wanted. Now it's all about fabric... and I don't see that changing anytime soon. BUT- I have made a resolution to stop buying it now and then- as I often have been prone to do. So far, I have stuck to my resolution for about 3 weeks- so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: