Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inspiration


So, I recently found this post of one of the most adorable baby boy quilts I have ever seen. Isn't it precious? I love looking at other people's sewing blogs (sometimes I do this much more than sew- which is defintely counterproductive!) but it's really great because I get so many ideas of what I can do.

Anyway, I wanted to share a little bit of what I have been up to. I am trying to post more regularly, so here it is:

Believe it or not, I had to make more burp rags for friends and myself. Nick and I counted that we have at least 15 in use for our little guy. When he was first born, he spit up a lot, but then he took a break. Now we're back to using at least 2 per feeding. Now I know that a lot of family members look at this blog- but don't worry about your nephew/grandson- he's gaining weight, growing out of his clothes very fast, and an extremely happy little guy, so we're not very worried! I was especially amused to spot little dimples on his cute baby butt the other day, so he's not exactly wasting away.

The second picture is of a baby quilt I am working on. It's slow going - only because of trying to take care of Gregory, but it's fun. I loved the airplane print, and am framing it with stuff from my fabric stash.

No comments: