Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sew Many Resolutions.....

So I want to try and publicly commit to some sewing resolutions for the new year. I like making goals and lists, so here it is:

Every month:

I will finish 1 quilt top,
I will finish 1 other project (a purse, a stuffed animal, etc.)

AND I will accomplish these goals without buying more fabric to complete said quilt tops and projects.

Also within 2010, I want to:

Learn how to quilt a quilt on my own sewing machine
Take at least one sewing class at a quilt shop or by a long-arm quilter

I hope I am not setting myself up to fail with these ambitions; having Gregory is making life much more busy and sewing an infrequent activity. But I am definitely willing and excited to try! Wish me luck!

Laurie

1 comment:

melisgm said...

Wow Laurie, those are some ambitious goals. Super Woman Quality. You can do it!