Saturday, March 20, 2010

Groovy Guitars

I absolutely love this guitar fabric. It is a perfectly acceptable boy fabric in my opinion. It took me a while to put this simple quilt top together because of all my sewing machine issues (bytheway - turns out it wasn't the poor guy's fault that my machine wasn't working correctly - the blame was all on me!!! For some reason, I have serious issues with bobbins for some reason) and one week in which my son decided sleeping was unnecessary and overrated... But nonetheless, here it is:

I've used this pattern before, in Gregory's apple quilt. The pattern comes from Quilts and More Summer 2008, "Clowning Around."


Do you like the dead/brown grass? It will be spring soon enough - can't wait!

4 comments:

wishesUT said...

That is so cute! I love, love, love it. I love the colors and the pattern. Great work.

life on the move said...

That is adorable fabric and you are right it is perfect boy fabric!

Dresden Lane said...

Thanks guys!

Sandi said...

Very cool! And hey, that's the kind of grass that doesn't need mowed...my kind of grass! lol