Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Part II

Blogger drove me nuts on Saturday night - so I ended up leaving out two pictures I had wanted to include.
I love the look of the whales all together: Right before his birthday, I knew I wanted to make him a bib or two. He wore the "#1" bib while he ate his birthday cake.
Amidst all the craziness of making items for Gregory's birthday, I also managed to finish up a few "UFO's" (Unfinished Objects). (The Chelmsford Quilt Guild has challenged us to finish up those projects this year, offering prizes in April - which was part of my motivation). Needless to say, I am pretty tired from doing so much sewing. I have scheduled several posts for the next two weeks but I am going to take a little break from sewing while I have my sister in town.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know others will ask too, can you let us know the etsy seller for the whale softie. I did a quick search and didn't find anything similar. Great job, everything is so cute!

Monet said...

They look so awesome together, Laurie! Gregory is so lucky to have such a big-hearted and generous mom. xox