Friday, April 18, 2008

Quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever made!

BEFOREAFTER

I was absolutely THRILLED with how this cute dog came out. It took me forever to figure out the whole mouth/nose part, but it was worth being patient and trying to figure it out. I got these socks at Target for a very nice clearance price and I have since returned to two Target stores to get more socks, as they are perfect for this craft (great price, perfect length, etc.) I sent this little guy to my awesome sister-in-law for her birthday. (Bytheway, he has a cute little tail, you just can't see it in the picture I took).

2 comments:

melisgm said...

This IS the cutest thing ever! I absolutely love it! Thanks. Miss you and love you tons. -mel

BETH said...

I agree, he's a totally cute sock dog. I want one :)