Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yard Sale Finds


You can imagine how thrilled I was when I started the day of yard saling by buying all this thread for....... only one dollar at the first sale my mom and I went to! You know I love a bargain and you know I love crafts- the combination of the two is a perfect combination.

It only got better when I got all of this embroidery floss at the next sale for $8.



I keep going to yard sales in hopes of buying things for the house that will save us money in the end by not having to buy it at a store..... But instead, I keep finding this awesome crafty stuff that I don't necessarily "need." Oh well.....

3 comments:

wishesUT said...

You are a busy girl! Just thinking about all of those crafts gives me a headache. Do you think you might like to come and pretend to be me and be our ward's Enrichment counselor? You have more creativity in your little finger than I do in my whole body!

Dresden Lane said...

Yeah, the whole problem with being obsessed with crafts is that little things like a full-time job get in the way...... Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I am that creative- I usually just copy other people's ideas..... But now that I am finally done with school, I have found it incredibly fun to finally get back to my crafty interests!

Unknown said...

wow. That makes me wish I were crafty enough to make use of all those beautiful colors of skeins...


Good for you.