Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Odds and Ends


Nick helped me make this sock dog for his mom for her birthday. He stuffed, I sewed. I was pretty pleased with the way it came out.
Finally! A cute pattern that is boy-oriented. I had to get a bunch of this cute astronaut-flanel from Joann's a couple weeks ago. I made burp rags for one of my visiting teachee's who just had a baby boy.
Last night I did something I rarely do: I actually bought a book at a store instead of getting it at the library or a yard sale. Of course, I had a 40% off coupon, so it was pretty reasonably priced. I am really excited about this book- it's quite popular on all of the crafty websites/blogs out there. Hopefully I will be able to use it soon and learn how to make some new things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute!! I love how the stripes add to the shape of the face.