Sunday, May 04, 2008

Free Stuff


So- I was going to write a post about how some people shouldn't be parents (inspired by my work in counseling children and families). But I don't want to think about work right now.
Instead, I want to implore all of you out there to take advantage of the rebate offers at CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid. All of these things you see pictured are products I got for free (within the past 2-3 months) by doing the drugstore rebate programs. I don't think I have ever spent money on toothpaste, tampons, shampoo, or hair stylers because the stores constantly give them to me for free! Each store does it a little differently, but the concept is the same: you buy the product, send in the receipt, and later receive a refund check. In some cases, instead of getting a check, you get a coupon of "extra bucks" that you can use like cash on your next purchase.
I have been busy with a lot of crafts lately that I plan to post this week. I attended a quilt show at my former middle school this weekend and really enjoyed myself. I talked to a sewing machine vendor who assisted me in falling in love with a $2,500 Pfaff Grandquilter...... I can dream, right?

No comments: