Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happenings

Thanks for everyone's kind congratulations on my baby news. We are excited!

Early this week I started and finished my project for the Free Spirit Designer Challenge. I am going to have to reveal it after this Saturday's BMQG meeting. Let's just say that I have made clothing, four quilts, and numerous softiestoys for my son and I have never received such a good reception for something I have made him - it made me very happy (especially considering the thing I made him with the Habitat fabrics is pretty whacky).

I am still plugging along on my dresden quilt and will have the completed top to show soon. Meanwhile - it was nice to see a picture of the quilt I made my sister in use in her new apartment in Colorado. I gave it to her this spring and I am so happy that she likes it.

No comments: