Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Puppy PJ's

I didn't finish these in time for Gregory's birthday but that's okay. I used some Claire Block in brown by Jennifer Paganelli and Aneela Hooey's Sherbet Pip puppies to make these "Bedtime Story" pajamas. I used the size 3T- expecting these to be pretty big on my son- but they are actually ready to wear for him even though he barely turned 2. Getting pictures of my little guy is not easy - he moves too much! I find that half of my pictures are taken when he's "locked in" the highchair.

I am happy to say that he likes these - he even asked to wear them today. I need to find the 3T Urban Circus pair I made a while ago - better get him to wear both sets frequently before he grows out of them!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute Laurie!!

Alexis Deise said...

These came out so cute! It's hard to find good patterns for boys, this is definitely a winner!

alidiza said...

These are adorable! Hope his birthday was great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them!

Simply Sandy said...

How sweet!