Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Just Keep Sewing

My parents are here and we are having a lovely time enjoying some touristy places in Colorado together.  We made it to the top of Pike's Peak (via the Cog Railway) and visited the zoo.





The girls and boys went their separate ways over the weekend and I ended up in Ft. Collins to visit my sister.  I was able to reserve the rental of a longarm at the last minute and quilted my Halloween quilt:


I basted my Jacob's Ladder quilt in preparation for some serious hand stitching:


I am thrilled with these affordable beauties I spied at Joann's after feeling frustrated at the very dull choices they had with the solid Perl Cottons:


We're all pooped from so much traveling and late nights- I have also been able to work on a project for the Craft Book Month over at Craftbuds.


Linking up with WIP Wednesday.

3 comments:

MalinisQuilts said...

Beautiful place, lovely pics!

Love those little Dresden.

Jennie said...

Beautiful projects!

ChristaQuilts said...

Gorgeous scenery and quilts!