Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Patchwork Tote Bag Part II

I made another Patchwork Tote Bag simply because it's a fun easy pattern and it was also an exercise in avoiding the WIP's waiting for me.  I dug into my vintage fabric stash and added some Denyse Schmidt fabrics for the exterior and handles:


The interior is a soft, lightweight fabric gifted to me from a friend of a friend, straight from India:


I think there's at least one more of these bags that needs to be made by me, I have been using the perfect thrifted packages of fusible fleece for these totes and I have one package left!

Linking up to Super Online Sewing Community Match at Sew Mama Sew.

Pattern for this bag is from the book: Make It, Take It: 16 Cute and Clever Projects to Sew with Friends by Krista Hennebury.  The pattern is by Ayumi of Pink Penguin. 

Total stash fabric used in this post: 1 yard
Total stash fabric used since 1/1/15: 75 yards
Total stash fabric used to date: 76  yards

No comments: