Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas Came Early Yesterday: Jingle by Anne Kelle

I could hardly contain my excitement when Anne Kelle of Robert Kaufman fabrics contacted me to see if I wanted to play with some of her newest fabric collection, "Jingle." I can't imagine anything being more exciting for me- considering that she is one of my most favorite fabric designers and I am just a little fish in a sea of amazingly talented quilters out here in blogland. These are the fabrics that she sent (laid over a backdrop of another RK fabric that will probably be the backing for the quilt):

These are definitely some of my favorites. Those penguins with hats and scarves? I die.


I am also in love with the Remix coordinates she sent. These will be great for any Christmas project but we all know it's hard to find true red and green fabrics - so I am sure we will be seeing these popping up in lots of projects.

Thanks so much to Kelle for sending these. Thankfully, she was understanding of my my 38+ weeks pregnant status and I have plenty of time to create a quilt. I can't wait to get started though - this will probably be my first post-baby project.

3 comments:

MadeByMeaghan said...

That's so awesome - I know you love her fabrics and she loves your quilts! I can't wait to see what you put together. :)

Rosa said...

That`s great.I`ll looking forward your new project.Happy quilting!!

Aimee said...

That is so fantastic Laurie! Love the fabrics & can't wait to see what you create!