Wednesday, July 31, 2013

City Sampler Blocks 19-30

I am still working on getting decent pictures of my latest finish, so today I am going to share the catch-up round of the City Sampler blocks I recently completed.  These are so fun to make.  I am finding that using the Best Press spray starch is very helpful (thank you to whoever gifted that to me earlier this year!).  I am also finding that choosing the fabrics for each block can take just as long, if not longer, as sewing up the blocks themselves.  Here they are, blocks 19-30:
 
 
#19:
 
 
 
#20:



#21:
 


#22:
 


 
#23:


#24:


 
#25:


#26:
 


 
#27:


 
#28:


 
#29:



#30:



And here's a snapshot of all of them together:



I think making twelve blocks at a time is working well for me.  It's enough to keep me interested and engaged but by the last one, I am ready to focus on other things.  It will be fun to get back to it at the end of next month.  Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Nilya said...

Fun blocks - love it so far :)

Stephanie said...

#20 is just striking but they all work so well together! Thanks so much for showing them all!

alidiza said...

Wow, you're making good progress:-) Love all those colors together!!!

MalinisQuilts said...

You're definitely on a roll. These blocks look awesome!

Jen said...

Wow, what progress! This is really coming along.