Tuesday, May 12, 2015

More Dresses for Charlotte

I couldn't help but quickly revisit the Hide and Seek dress pattern, using unicorn and geometric fabrics from my stash.  I eked this 3T out of just 1 yard of the unicorns, skipping the pockets in favor of saving time as well as a lack of fabric.




I found the perfect buttons at Joanns:


Yesterday I completed the Oliver and S Library dress pattern, skipping all the "extras" except for piping on the waistband:


This Japanese "doll kitty" fabric from Pink Castle Fabrics was too cute to resist for my pink/cat loving daughter.  I think it's almost too sweet but she loves it.



My machine has really been acting up: sewing on it's own intermittently without me pressing the foot pedal.  Sometimes it goes really fast when it does this and it's driving me nuts.  I am told it could be a computer problem, which really scares me because that is a problem that essentially "totals" a sewing machine.  I am not sure when I can get it looked at due to the extra budget considerations and busyness accompanying the new baby.

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts at Finish it up Friday.

1 comment:

MalinisQuilts said...

These dresses are oh so cute!And so is she!
How are you doing?