Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Gifts: Tote Bags

More finishes to share.  I made three tote bags using a pattern in Sandi Henderson's book Sewing Bits and Pieces.  I had a lot of fun choosing fabric combinations and aiming to use pieces that are fun and pretty as well as difficult to use in quilts.  These are Christmas gifts.





Now my last project I would like to finish up before Christmas is Owen's Christmas stocking.  Here's what I have so far:



Total stash fabric used in this post: 3 yards
Total stash fabric used since 1/1/15: 94.75 yards
Total stash fabric used to date: 97.75  yards

4 comments:

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Very cool bags, great to have a go-to pattern for quick projects. I love the Red Riding Hood print!

Rosa said...

So beautiful.Hard to choose my best fav!

Merry Christmas!!

Mary Marcotte said...

These are some nice gifts! I think I have one of those prints, but really, I like them all. That you've used large prints makes them really interesting!

travelinsewl said...

adorable fabrics!