Friday, July 01, 2011

Fabric Friday: Destash Score

Here's an online fabric shopping tip for you: search "destash fabric" on etsy and you may come across some real gems. I made the (mistake?) of doing this last week and the lovely package from TheDestashSquid came on Wednesday. These are some of my faves: Jack and the Beanstalk, Hippos, architecure drawings, and Lush woodgrain. It's hard to tell from the picture, but those sheep on the right are awesome. The wolf wanting to eat them is even more crazy awesome.

I couldn't resist this fairy tale pack - including Little Bo Peep, the 3 Little Pigs, and Humpty Dumpty:

These bears were really an impulsive choice for me, but I like them:

1 comment:

Jack said...

It is a diffrent kind of designs of printing on the fabrics .Now this is a trend on fabric designs.I think i will surely apply this.