Friday, July 15, 2011

Fabric Friday: Gather Here in Cambridge, MA

A friend treated me to some fabric (as a thanks for doing her a favor) last week and I have to say that I love, love everything I came home with. We met up at Gather Here in Cambridge, MA. They are having a sale right now to make room for fall collections - so we took advantage.

This first fabric on the far left is my most favorite - ohmygosh - I want to make everything with that fabric. It's a print from Valori Well's newest collection, Wrenly. There are lots of colorways - but I love the rainbow-ish version the best. Next is a Modern Workshop print, two prints from Zoo Menagerie, Kumari Garden floral, Kokka Little Mermaid, and an AH stripe. I bought myself a little treat too: these fabrics are so girly (thanks to the pink and purple) - so I can only hope a friend who's expecting will be having a girl. These are also Zoo Menagerie.

If you happen to be in the Harvard area, run, don't walk to Gather Here. It is easily my most favorite fabric store in the New England area.

No comments: