Tuesday, August 27, 2013

City Sampler Blocks 31-42

I've been catching up on my city sampler blocks.  Some of these pictures make these blocks look really wonky - I promise they are not that bad in real life.  Enjoy:
 
31

 32
 
 33

 34

 35

36 

37 

38 

 39
 
40 

41 

42 (my favorite of the bunch)
 
I don't love a lot of the above blocks but it all seems to work when they come together:   


Almost halfway there!  I am starting to get a little nervous about what in the world I should choose for sashing - I feel like that choice will either make or break this quilt.

5 comments:

Jen said...

One of my favorite things about blogging is seeing quilts come to life. I love seeing this quilt evolve and look forward to seeing more posts with even more blocks!

QuarterMileQuilts said...

Love how these blocks are turning out! Great job piecing these beautiful blocks. - Kate

Alexis Deise said...

I LOVE that one with the octopus and the chevron.... That sounds like a kid's book. These look fabulous, love seeing them all together like that!

MalinisQuilts said...

Wow! What great projects. You seem to have been really busy. Love both the quilts.

For Tula pink quilt, I like what I'm seeing on your design wall. May be keep it simple with white sashing could be one of the options.
Can't wait to see what you decide.

MalinisQuilts said...

malinisquilts.blogspot.com