Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby Quilt and City Sampler Blocks 79-81

Making the Sunburst Sling, Baby Doll Bed, and Tag Along Needlework Tote were supposed to be my "break" from quilting but I found that I feel a little burnt out from all of the interfacing, tedious directions, and (often) difficult tasks that those projects required.  So I am tackling a UFO and making a simple baby quilt with a leftover hexagon flower, a Little Apples charm pack, and my scrap bin.  It's refreshing to do something very simple and mindless for a change.  I am sure it will be finished soon.  


Time to update my City Sampler blocks:

 79

 80

81

Thanks for reading!  Linking Up with Sew Sweetness.

3 comments:

Nilya said...

Oh this Baby Quilt is so sweet

Nilya said...

Oh this Baby Quilt is so sweet

MalinisQuilts said...

Lovely quilt and the blocks.
Mindless sewing is fun!