Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Scrappy Project Progress

I have a few scrappy projects to talk about today.  First up is my pixelated Hello Kitty top.  The picture below shows how far I have gotten.  I have to admit that I haven't worked on it in a while, I feel too much urgency to work on other things before my summer trip.  All of these fabrics are from my scrap bins with the exception of the plain white:


Here's another scrappy project that was gifted to me by six guild friends who made this adorable mini quilt.  They made this for me because of that retreat swap that fell very flat for me when I received nothing handmade.  It's hanging in an honored spot in my sewing room.


We had a guild event at a LQS where we all worked on our own versions of the Color Dive Quilt.  In 6 hours I felt like I didn't make a lot of progress on my AMH HST's, but I had a lot of fun with my friends.


Linking up to Scrappy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Loving Hello Kitty and hope to see more next time! What lovely friends you have to compensate you for a swap let down! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

Iris said...

I love your pixelated hello kitty, is it your own design or a pattern you are working? I can't wait to see it all finished

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your Hello Kitty is looking good and I love your AMH HST's :)

Leanne said...

These are lovely scrap projects!