Sunday, November 21, 2010

Better view of the whaley pj's

We've been getting decent use out of the whale pajamas. I simply love the pants with just a onesie sometimes - I should make more of just the pants! He's still very attached to his store-bought blankets, but sometimes shows enthusiasm towards the whale quilt.

I love my baby so much!
I recently read that Ann Kelle (designer of the whale fabrics and the retro 80's Remix line) has a new line coming out geared for little boys: a transportation theme with trains, cars, and planes. I just know I am going to love it even though I haven't seen any kind of picture of it. I just love how clear and crisp her designs are with such bright colors.


1 comment:

MadeByMeaghan said...

I can't believe how much he has grown since I saw him last! Definitely looking less like a baby and more like a little boy! I hadn't heard of Ann Kelle's new line yet, but I'm with you on loving her stuff! Can't wait! :)