Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fabric Friday: Pink

Pink is my mom's favorite color and of course, for a while, that meant I needed to dislike it (at least as a teenager). But now I think I am converted. I have most of my fabrics sorted by color and my pink pile is easily the biggest. The above picture shows some recent pink acquisitions: Pretty Please by Jennifer Paganelli, Midwest Modern by Amy Butler, and Good Folks by Anna Maria Horner.

Fabric Friday is coming early due to the fact that I am leaving early tomorrow morning to go to the first Boston Modern Quilt Guild retreat! It honestly feels like I am a kid waiting for Christmas - I am looking forward to spending so much time with my friends, sewing galore, and a teensy bit of fabric shopping. This post has got to be short - I have a ton to do to get ready.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: