Saturday, October 05, 2013

Fabric Saturday: Victory!


Just had to share my exciting news!  2.5 yards of this gorgeous print is on its way to me thanks to eBay.  It's an older Amy Butler print - Wallflower in Mustard from the Lotus collection.  It's one of those that I missed when it was widely available and I check etsy and ebay now and then to see if anyone is unloading some.  I bought it for a steal and could probably make my money back 3 times over if I wanted to resell it but this stuff is going nowhere!  It's one of the only fabrics I have truly "mourned" for having missed my chance to buy it when it was everywhere.  Woohoo!  Now I am going to challenge myself to use it within the next 6 months so that I can really enjoy it instead of having it sit in my stash.  Hold me to that, okay?

2 comments:

QuarterMileQuilts said...

Congratulations! I love it when the stars align and you find the fabric you've always wanted. Quite jealous of your score! - Kate

Annie said...

I love this too. Loved that range