Saturday, January 28, 2012

Car Seat Cover Completed

I completed a reversible car seat cover. I skimmed a few online tutorials but didn't feel the need to follow any of them very closely - it's just a rectangle with velcro straps. I added a layer of flannel between the quilting cottons to give it some weight and perhaps aid in a future use as a playmat. I like this side the best - the blood orange color on the tree blossoms is gorgeous and the Park Slope leaf dot couldn't match it any better. I may have made this on the bigger side - but what else is new?

The fabrics don't really match the apple green of the car sear - but it doesn't bother me.

This Heirloom print is probably one of my most favorite fabrics - it's so graphic and appeals to my penchant for monochromatic prints.

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments: