Thursday, January 19, 2012

Progress

Thanks for all the love on my spiderweb quilt and encouragement to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this pregnancy. Gregory is continuing his torturous nocturnal shenanigans - BUT - instead of napping when he naps - yesterday, I decided to put together the spiderweb top. I am finding that if I nap during the day, I can't sleep at night - no matter what happens! I am so happy with how it came out and I am proud that I finally kept to having it be a reasonable size - a newborn does not need a twin sized quilt! Now I am ready to start my plan for a boy quilt. I sketched out my plan last night on some graph paper and referenced my friend Meaghan's tutorial. I have never done a "plus quilt" before but I am excited. I am using the fabrics I had pulled a while ago- post seen here.

2 comments:

Pieces to Love said...

I love how that turned out. So sweet.

MadeByMeaghan said...

I love how it came out Laurie - and thanks for the link to my blog. You'll love making the plus quilt. It works up fast and it super cute!