Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Last Finishes of 2011

I finished the "Stamps" yellow and purple quilts for my friend who is having twins. I am very happy with how they came out. I can't wait to give them to her next week. The purple one is my favorite:

They measure 44" x 44".



She requested a soft backing fabric, so I found this light pink starry "soft and comfy" fabric at Joann's. It wasn't as stretchy as the traditional minkee and wasn't too bad to work with.

I am working on a few more baby quilts now - after making so many large ones last year - it's nice to work on some projects that don't take months and months!

2 comments:

alidiza said...

I can't pick a fave, these are both beautiful!!!

trish said...

Oh my goodness. I *love* your postage stamp quilts. What a special gift they will be.
Happy New Year. :o)
Sincerely, Trish