Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dreamweaver Progress

I know it's been quiet on this blog but I have acutally finished a queen sized quilt that won't be revealed online until next summer.  But in the meantime, I am nearly done with the AMH Dreamweaver quilt top.  My search for a linen/cotton blend for sashing was finally resolved yesterday when I finally found some at the Cambridge Quilt Shop - the fourth local store I had tried!  I will post pictures as soon as it is completed. 
 After a long ordeal trying to use a gift card on Barnes and Noble.com, I finally have a copy of Aneela's first book: Little Stitches.  The book is just darling and I can't wait to get stitching! 
 I am doing a little destashing on my etsy shop - time to unload a few stacks of fabric that just aren't being used.
I decided to change my blog name after I attend this weekend's BMQG meeting - the topic we will be discussing is "blogging" and I am eager to get some advice/information that other members may have on the subject. 

1 comment:

MalinisQuilts said...

That's a beautiful quilt.
I have been eyeing on the Little stitches book too :-). Especially the one with tree and swing is my favorite.