Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Name Change Coming Soon

I am finally going to do it: I am going to change the name of this blog.  I figured out how to do it last night and it was surprisingly simple.  I chose "Dodging the Butterfly" ages ago and it was when I didn't really have a clear vision of what I wanted this space to be or represent.  The name is a reference to a silly private joke between my sister and I and it really wasn't even funny anyway :)  It's hard to choose a good name for a sewing blog - and I am not that creative - so keep that in mind when I reveal that the new name will be: Dresden Lane, http://www.dresdenlane.blogspot.com

I am pretty sure that my Google followers and Google reader subscribers will have to do nothing to keep my blog on their reading list, I will also be able to keep my old content.  I am sure there will be a few hiccups and old links posted elsewhere won't work.  But I can't let that stop me from moving forward with this change.  I have been wanting to do this for quite a while!

And because you should never have a blog post without some eye candy, check out the score from my first ever giveaway win: a full FQ pack of Riley Blake's Pieces of Hope collection:
Turns out that it was totally worth it to enter Creative Bug's Craft Book promotion.  Yay!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky you! Knowing you, I'm sure you'll make some great stuff for the kids.

alidiza said...

Score!!! And I know you'll make something amazing with it:-)

MalinisQuilts said...

Wow! that's a lovely collection of fabric stash. There is a free quilt pattern on Riley Blake's website using this fabric line.

Can't wait to see what you make.
Congratulations on the win!