Monday, February 04, 2013

"Your Andover" Finalist Competition..... Shameless Self Promotion


I received exciting news a few weeks ago when I won the weekly "Your Andover" contest after I had submitted a picture of the Lizzy House rainbow quilt I made a month or so ago.  The prize included a package of 6 charm packs (Lucky Penny, Constellations, and Asbury), a shopping bag, and 8 Savanna Bop FQ's.  It totally made my week! 

Today I received the very exciting news that I am now a finalist in the competition!  The grand prize is a $500 gift certificate towards Andover fabrics and a 135 FQ bundle of their Dimples collection.  This totally made my day - especially because it's been a rough one filled with caring for a sick baby who caught a really nasty bug.  Anyway - I could daydream for hours on what I would make with all those yummy Andover fabrics - I mean - I have a little boy who still wears his Buzz Lightyear costume everyday (only when at home of course) and I know it would be so fun to make something fun for him out of the lunar fabrics from Lizzy House's Constellations line! 

Anyway - I would really love it if you would take a minute and vote for me by liking and repinning my photo at this link on pinterest.  The photo with the most likes and re-pins wins!  Please, if you feel so inclined, spread the word.

I'll be back soon with a finished project - I can't show it's progress just yet because it's a surprise for a blog reader/friend.

8 comments:

MalinisQuilts said...

Congratulation Laurie. That's awesome!

I just repined and liked your Lizzy house quilt.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

MalinisQuilts said...

I home the baby feels better. I feel winter is always hard with little ones.

alidiza said...

So well deserved, this quilt is absolutely fabulous!!!

Jen said...

Ditto what Alice said, well deserved. You got my pin and like. Good luck!

samantha said...

love it! I hope you win, can't wait to see your creations with new (free!) fabrics!

Kim said...

Love, love this quilt...really, so many of my favorite fabrics and the colors are stunning. Very happy to like and repin! Good luck!

giddy99 said...

Found you via Pinterest; LOVE this quilt!

Natalie said...

Laurie, this is amazing, and well-deserved! I'll be repinning and liking it for sure! My fingers are crossed for a victory :)