Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jacob's Ladder Progress


On Monday, I went ahead and put together four blocks before I return to all of the strip piecing for my Jacob's Ladder quilt.  I am really happy with the results!  This is probably one of the most time consuming quilts I have ever attempted, but I think it will be worth it.  I am making this from all stash fabrics but I am not noticing any discernible dent in the stash because I am just taking small pieces off all sorts of fabrics.  Linking up with WIP Wednesday:


3 comments:

Sarah Fredette said...

So, so, so worth it! This is going to be absolutely stunning when its all done, Laurie. And if your stash of yellows runs out, you know where to find me. :D

Liz said...

This looks great! Love the fabric combination, and I love the secondary designs that evolve!

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

Your blocks are lovely. It will be an amazing quilt when you get it done.