Wednesday, August 11, 2010

9-Patch Lattice

Remember this post? Just shortly after my fabric diet started, I decided to make a quilt that required 3 yds of sashing (that I didn't have)..... I tried to go around it by swapping for the solid sashing - but that ended up being a total bomb that is still not resolved. Anyway, I finally gave in and used some of my birthday money plus a 50% off Joann's coupon to get a bunch of Kona Cotton in Ash. And here you are: The free pattern can be found here. Luckily I already have a wonky cut of batting that is big enough for this. I was going to try and start quilting it tonight- but that's not going to happen. I am thinking I might actually attempt free-motion stippling for the first time. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Monet said...

That turned out great, Laurie! I just bought a bunch of stuff at HT and was so excited for you when I saw Urban Circus pop up :)

Can't wait to see you tmw!!