Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bibs and Birds

I couldn't wait to cut into my Urban Circus.... so here are my two first projects. I can't wait to make a larger-sized quilt for Gregory - but I keep telling myself I need to get cracking on my sister's quilt first. While I was at it, I decided to make a few more bibs. Here's one made out of fabrics I received in a swap:
I LOVE these "To the Rescue" fabrics for boys:


Made with leftover pieces from this quilt.


I completed 2 birds last night while watching a disc of Project Runway. That show got me through 4 months of sitting on the couch with a newborn. Is it me, or is it kind of boring until you see the "runway" part?

2 comments:

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

So cute!!!!!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the bib you made for Sam's first birthday and these are just as cute! :D The Circus ones are definitely the best though. :D