Sunday, August 22, 2010

Full Contact Apron

I finished this last week and was able to give it to my good friend Christie today. The pattern comes from the book "Seams to Me" by Anna Maria Horner.
It fit her pretty well. Her husband teased me that I should've made one for him because he does all the cooking.

I was so happy to see her - the last time we'd gotten together was in March 2009 when I was pregnant with Gregory and Nick was doing his internship in Washington, DC. Christie is finishing a residency in pediatric dentistry in Philadelphia. We've been friends since our freshman year in college. I was so sad to miss her wedding last December, but things were crazy with having a newborn.
After all these "quick" projects, I am contemplating diving into a longer-term quilt project. More to come on that soon!

1 comment:

Monet said...

Do it!!!