Saturday, August 14, 2010

Apple Pincushions

These were one of my "top secret" projects I completed on Thursday. Meaghan reads my blog sometimes, so I had to wait to post that I had made a small present for her. She is moving all the way to Seattle soon, and our NEMQG is definitely going to miss her! Meaghan, Monet, and Amy all met in Lowell today for the annual Quilt Festival. It was a great time going with friends who weren't just humoring me (like my husband). I took a few pictures I may post later, but I was a bit distracted with having Gregory along - so I didn't take many.

1 comment:

MadeByMeaghan said...

Laurie,
Thank you again so much for my pincushion! It's already filled with my pins! It was so great to see you yesterday. I hope we can see each other again before I go. You are so sweet and giving. I'm happy to have you as my friend!