Saturday, May 28, 2011

Small Projects

Last week I made three receiving blankets (post scheduled for Monday) and did a few other sewing projects:

I cut the bajillion pieces to make the bag on the cover of Amy Butler's newest book. Now I have to wait till my 50% off Joann's coupon is valid so that I can get the mammoth piece of interfacing to back all of the purse pieces. Making an Amy Butler bag is a commitment, to say the least, but it is fun and the results are usually worth it. Nick had been asking me, for over three years, to make a curtain for our back window in our home. I finally did! He was surprised when he saw it. I used instructions from the book Sewing in No Time by Emma Hardy. I love that book, bytheway; I highly recommend it.



Now our horrible alcoholic, screaming neighbor can't see into our house! Woohoo!

No comments: