Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Urban Circus PJ's Take Two

Last August I made Urban Circus pajamas for my son using a pattern from the Amy Butler's Little Stitches pattern. It was the 9-12 month size and he was so big at 11 months that they didn't last long. Several months ago I made these pajamas again using the Oliver and S Bedtime Story pattern in size 3T. I put them away for future use. He just started fitting into them now and requests to wear them every night! Booya!

I just love that fabric so much - I had to make another pair after he grew out of the first pair so fast.

I can't believe what a different a year makes - he's growing so fast.

5 comments:

Amy Friend said...

He's adorable and so are the pjs!

Alexis Deise said...

So cute Laurie! I really want to make some of these. Yours are adorable, and so is your model.

alidiza said...

I don't know which is cuter, the jammies or the model: ) Great fabric!!!

Aimee said...

LOVE! So adorable!

narrawallee said...

He is adorable, the pjs are great love the material.
Is it a stretch or cotton.