Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I am plodding along with my Crackle and X Plus quilts - I make blocks for both at the same time.  I need 132 blocks for the Crackle and 72 for the X Plus, so these definitely will not be quick finishes.  I've made more since this picture was taken but the end is still far off!
 
 
I like to give myself a break on the constant piecing by doing smaller projects.  Over the weekend, I made three "To Boston with Love" flags.  I found free heart paper pieced blocks via Pinterest and I had a good time using some scraps.  I am looking forward to seeing the flag display at the MFA soon.
 



 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm loving that crackle quilt. I can't wait to see that one progress.

Stephanie said...

These flags are so cute! Love your bigger works in process - that crackle pattern is fantastic :)

alidiza said...

I know you, you'll have at least one of these done by the end of the week... you'll get on a roll and just crank those blocks out;-) Both are beautiful and I LOVE your flags. I can't wait to get over to the MFA to see the whole exhibit!